Monday, July 2, 2012

More July challenges!!

July is here, and I have a few new challenges for you.

Punky Sprouts challenge for July is to create something using a color you usually don't use. Go to the BLOG for more details. For me, that color is orange. I made a LO using Punky Sprouts Lil' Lacy Blossoms and the pp I used is "Sketchbook" by Amy Tangerine for American Crafts.








Some Odd Girl July challenge is also up, and this month it's a sketch - see the BLOG for more details. I used the stamps set "Grow" and the "She Art" line from Pink Paislee.




Also, be sure to check out the Imaginisce BLOG for the July challenge - this month, the challenge is to create something with the word "Sun" on it, or the image of a sun.

1 comment:

  1. These are both awesome projects and your page is stunning! What a great way to keep those memories and I love the layers on both with the lace! Fabulous! *Hugs

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!