Monday, July 23, 2012

Good Times :)

A long post today because I'm sharing a mini album I did for Punky Sprouts - this is the newly released "Punk-a-licious" mini album and it's huge - 6"x12", actually, and a ton of pages. I also added a canvas page from a different Punky mini album. I used the new Bo Bunny pp "Little Miss" and the journaling arrow stamp that I used on many of the pages is from Cocoa Daisy. DH asked me to make him an album to keep at work, and this is the pp he picked out (I cave him lots of choices :) The vines, sun, clouds, tree, mushroom, etc are all from Flourish With A Bling.

















Here's a video I made where I go over the mini:


Thanks for taking a look! Make sure to stop by often this coming week, since I will be having daily blog posts :)

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful album...Your hubby sounds like he is so proud of what you do.. Your video is even better in person..Thanks for sharing.KathyR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Kathy! I guess YouTube is still acting up for you and not letting you comment? That is so weird...have you tried contacting them?

      Delete
  2. this is so awesome----each page is a treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous album Ilene :-) Loved watching you go through your album in this video...so much better to hear you talking about it and hearing all the goodies you used and about your family pics. Thank you so much for using Flourish with a Bling on such a brilliant creation :-) I bet hubby loved it! XX

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!