Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Scrapbook Steals Deal :)

Hi guys, just a quick announcement that Scrapbook Steals - they have daily deals on scrapbooking supplies- is having a deal on the Imaginisce I-Rock tool and gems today on their site, so if you were thinking of getting one, today's the day. Also, ScrapbookSteals.com has a Blog, so be sure to check it out for various updates, project ideas, and info. I've used the I-Rock a lot, and I wanted to share a couple pages that I made before, using the "Sole Sisters" collection from Imaginisce. I love that the gems are heat set so they don't come off and there's no glue to mess with. First is "Girly Girl". I made that black bling swirl myself, using one of the I-Rock templates :)
And "I Pick You". I love that you can get metal studs - those heat up and set within just a couple seconds and they look very modern. Perfect for a more masculine LO.

1 comment:

  1. LOve your layouts! I love Scrapbook Steals too! They are costing me a fortune with their fantastic steals!!! LOL! Have a great day :-) x

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!