Monday, November 15, 2010

Fun

This LO is about DS and I spending some time outside this past Friday. I remember looking at him and being so lost in the moment - the weather was so nice and fresh and warm for November, and DS was so happy, and it was sunny and bright - you know, one of those moments that is so fleeting but you wish you could hold onto forever because it's so precious. I guess I figured scrapping it was as close as I could get to holding onto it. I matted the pic of DS and the journaling tag onto chipboard to give them a little pop and added a lot of burlap for dimension and texture. A lot of misting of the edges, both of the front and back of the die cut pp. Also, lots of hand stitching everywhere and fussy cutting. TFL!







5 comments:

  1. Beautiful work! You Are Truly an amazing artist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh is this gorgeous or what?!?!?!?!??!?! i love the burlap (and you know i love the websters ;) and that banner...gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing work,wow,i love this style!!!!
    Such a GREAT job Ilene!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just popped over for a visit and to say Hi Ilene! I love your work. All the hand cutting and layers are divine! Sonia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning LO!! Sooo many gorgeous details!! Esp love the burlap with the stitching!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!