I was lucky enough to get to work with the fabulous Holiday Wishes kit.
Holiay Wishes - 145 Piece Kit of the Month
This kit will fulfill your wishes for the perfect product to complete you holiday projects. It includes some our newest holiday items along with our favorite and most popular. Each kit contains:
* Winter Chipboard Stickers - 6 Pieces
* Winter Seasonal Sparkles - 25 Pieces
* Red and Green Vintage Jewels - 12 Pieces
* Christmas Vintage Metal Frames - 6 Pieces
* Christmas Twinkle Stickers - 10 Pieces
* Red Vintage Poppies - 8 Pieces
* Red and Green Gem Stickers - 76 Pieces
* 18" Red Fancy Polka Dot Ribbon - 7/8" Wide
* 18" Green Fancy Polka Dot Ribbon - 7/8" Wide
All the chipboard stickers and the vintage frames would be really awesome for Holiday Cards and layouts. So I thought I'd do something a little different, to show some other ways this kit could be used - and I can always get to the stickers closer to the Holidays :)
The red vintage poppies, the red and green polka dot ribbon, and the green vintage jewels and green gem stickers are all from the kit. I also used the green braided daisies. In order to create a more uniform look and have the daisy blend in, I took off the center button and used one of the pearl brads that comes with the vintage poppies instead. The pp is MME, "Quite Contrary" line.