Monday, October 20, 2014

Stenciled Cards!

I made a couple really fun cards using BoBunny's new stencils. I love that the stencils stick down to the paper, so when you work with them they actually stay in place :)
 
 
For the first card, I used the Madeline collection. I also added a raised script background by applying molding paste to the stencil from the "Brocade" stencil set, and then inking it a little with BoBunny's new ink pad - it creates a very romantic effect. I finished it off by adding Pearlescents to the wooden flourishes and silver Glitter Paste to the flower. All supplies are by BoBunny.
 
Here, I used the new stencil combined with BoBunny's new glimmer spray to make the dot background, which I then traced with a sharpie - perfect for a kid card! I used the "Our Lil' Monster" collection... and added googly eyes to the monster... just for fun :) The two borders are doodled and the sentiment is from the "Surprise" collection.

1 comment:

  1. They look great! So very different from each other too!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!