Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Happy October, and... a summery layout!

Well, summer is most definitely over (being October and all), so of course I was tempted by the gorgeous "Boardwalk" collection from Colorbok. I really love the super warm colors and all the black edging and distressing. Perfect for a summery layout, and for a boy layout (since theat's my son in the pic, from a few years ago).



The cloth flowers, layered butterflies, epoxy circles, and the gem trails are all from the Heidi Grace "Cartwheel" collection. The gems came in straight lines and I twisted them a bit to make little flight trails for the butterflies. I also embellished the butterfly wings with the epoxy circles. The "POOL" letters and the little flags and banners are all cut out from the "Boardwalk" collection's cut-apart element sheets.



4 comments:

  1. Very pretty elements for the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy the details in your layouts and projects. I think you're very creative! I do miss seeing you on youtube. I hope to see you on again soon :)

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!