Saturday, September 28, 2013

Using up the last bits...

Today, I wanted to share some projects with the "Surprise" collection from Bo Bunny. I really love this collection, and had already made a pretty big mini with it, so I didn't have a whole lot left - just one full sheet and a bunch of scraps (left over from cutting out the mini album pages). SO I thought it would be fun (and useful) to finish it all off. I had the one full sheet, which was perfect for doing a layout, and I figured I could make a bunch of cards with the scraps.

My kids have a constant stream of friends' birthday parties to go to, and almost every weekend I need a cute little card for a kid's birthday party. I know as soon as the kid gets home, the card is likely going in the trash, so I didn't want to make anything too fancy - just fun, bright, and cheerful.

So first off, here is my layout. Even though this is a very birthday-themed collection, this particular sheet was perfect for a non-birthday layout.



And here are all the cards... I ended up making 9, and I actually had some more scraps left over - I could probably squeeze another few cards out of it. I simply used paper, images cut out from the paper, stickers from the collection, some brads, pop dots, and a chipboard embellie from the collection.

















1 comment:

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!