Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Saying goodbye isn't easy to do...

Especially when you're saying goodbye to a wonderful company like Scrapmatts. I have been with them for 2 years - since November 2010, and I have enjoyed every moment of getting to create with their gorgeous laser-cut chipboard designs. Sophie (whom I actually got to meet last this past April!) and Andrew are the sweetest, most generous owners and Angella is a wonderfully talented DT coordinator. The DT is such a great group, so it's definitely sad to say goodbye, even though I know I'll see everyone around in cyberspace. Over the past 2 years, I uploaded nearly 200 photos to my Ning gallery there, and I think that's a great take-away from this experience that I will be able to hold onto forever. Here are just a few favorites :) They go in order from oldest to newest:

































4 comments:

  1. Oh wow these are amazing creations... I have heaps of scrapmatts, I love em!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh No, I know how excited you alway's are when you show a package.. Your projects are beautiful and I do remember some from your blog. Each and everyone is beautiful. Thanks for sharing.. I do see new Design Teams in your future.. Hope you and your family weathered the storm OK..KathyR

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Ilene, so sad to read this news. I've always admired your work on Scrapmatts.Good luck with your future scrapping.I'll miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow what a collection of layouts!! fab work good luck for the future i have just been layed off from work and at a loss of what to do myself!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!