Friday, March 23, 2012

Paper Lovelies April Kit!!

April is all about Spring and Easter and fresh green grass, so the lovely April Kit for Paper Lovelies is all about Jillibean Soup's brand new release "Chicken Dumpling" - it's very bright, fun, and Easter and Spring themed. I really loved the fun bright woodgrain backsides of this collection :)

So to start off, I have a card. I used a Gorjuss stamp "Bluebird's Proposal", and I paper pieced her outfit from the paper. The stamp I used to make the grass is part of the Jillibean Soup stamp set that comes with this kit. The Doily behind the girl is also part of this kit. I colored her with Copics. The sentiment I cut out from one of the sheets of paper as well.


1 comment:

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!