Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Orange Belt

I made a mini using the Punky Sprouts mixed media "Teenie Beanie Sprout" album - I used the bracket-shaped chipboard pages and the canvas pages for the front and back covers. I didn't have too many photos of this even, so I just wanted a small mini. My daughter got her orange belt! We had a product exchange with Robin's Next, so we got paper from them, as well as rub-ons and dew drops. The paper was black and white and our DT all picked one color to add - so of course, I picked orange. Black and white pared with orange was absolutely perfect to document this event. For the cover, and throughout the mini album, I used the girl and the sentiments from the "Karate Girl" stamp set from MFT. I colored the girl on the cover with Copics. I love these little "Pure Innocence" stamps.












If you want to hear a little more about the mini, I made a YouTube video for my channel:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!