Sunday, July 17, 2011

Worst case scenario....

Thank you for the birthday wishes for my DD. Today was to be her birthday party at Build A Bear...unfortunately we never made it there. Here's the news story. After an hour and a half in the car, in traffic, using the GPS to try different exits, all of which were closed, we gave up and went to Chuckie Cheese. Only 3 friends made it but she ended up having a great time after all. What a day for mommy though!! We made it through the drama, the heartbreak, the tears, and DS throwing up in the car and made the most of it :)

1 comment:

  1. ah your poor little girl. we love build a bear, but I think my girls like chuck e cheese better. they keep asking me to take them there again.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!