Thursday, March 3, 2011

It's March!!

Can you believe it?? March 5th will be DS's 2nd birthday! It feels like not long ago I was going to the birth center, and now it's almost been 2 years. Well, a new month brings new updates! The March issue of Scrapstreet is now available. Check out my article on altered items :)

Also, I want to share the projects I made for February's issue, using TADA papers - they very generously sponsored our DT :)

Sprite:




And 2 cards:


The "Happy Birthday" chipboard sentiment is by Scrapmatts. I like how masculine this one is:

Also, don't forget that the Creative Charms Deal of the MOnth and Kit of the Month are now up for sale.

Also, the new Harmonie challenge is up on the blog (info on how to enter is HERE). The challenge was to use the colors purple, teal and green, and here is what I made with the new "Rococo" line:




I also posted on the Harmonie blog with another Disney LO, using their new "Fable de la Fontaine" line. I was happy to include the actual postcard I bought while at Animal Kingdom:



And I'll be back really really soon with another post sharing my 3 LO's for Scraptacular's March kit....such cute papers, especially if you have a boy!

5 comments:

  1. beautiful work Ilene!! amazing!!
    And already a happy birthday for your son!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Ilene...how very very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are wonderful. love themall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh and should say love them all not love the mall. lol

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!