Wednesday, January 26, 2011

First official Scrapmatts LO's!

I know I've been missing for a little while, but I've been busy scrapping. I have lots of LO's made, but today I will share 5, that I made for Scrapmatts.

The first one is "By The Pool", using G45 pp and some adorable trees and shells by Scrapmatts. The shells I sprayed with glimmer mist and the trees I covered with an ink chalk pad in 2 colors - a bronze and a sea blue.




Next up is "You Go Girl!". I painted the balloon white with acrylic paint - if you do this, try to keep the paint layer thin so the laser-cut design still shows through. The butterflies, I covered with ink chalk and finished off with crackle medium...isn't it a cool effect? The pp is Sassafras.








Next is "Imagination", again using G45 pp. Here' I left the chipboard raw, which is sometimes a nice effect too, adding some stickles to the butterflies. The lamp already came in black, and I added pp for the yellow light.







Another Sassafras LO - "How Much"...How much is too much? My DH took this pic to prove he was doing the sunblock right...LOL. I colored the kite with chalk ink and then with crackle medium again - the medium really brings out the brighter colors.







And last, another G45 LO about me! LOL At the bottom right, I used the frame as a mask and sprayed over it with blak Maya Road mist, and then I used it on the LO - these chipboard shapes make the perfect masks, and that way you can get eve more use out of them.








I'll be back soon to share a few more projects!

7 comments:

  1. those are all fantastic. really really fantastic. so much detail. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just come from the NING site, you have realy WOWed me with your layouts!!! Love the masking and what you have done with everything!!! So much to look at, love the details the embellishments....WOWSIE again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous stuff Ilene!! I love all the little details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG.............. wow Ilene.. these are definately truely AMAZINGLY stunning.. i am in Awe of these.. wow.. truely breath taking..wow..
    fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the You Go, Girl one with all the wandering twine...too cool.
    And the sunscreen one is hilarious AND a fabulous/unique use of Sass...you are seriously a scrapping powerhouse, I don't know how you make the time for all these intricate projects showcasing all these different companies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous!!!!! I love the 'You go girl' layout soooooo much!! ( all the others as well, but these just immediately draw my attention!!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGoodness your work is amazing,so much detail,whooooooooo you rock!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!