Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Time flies!

I got a call today from DD's school - we forgot to pack lunch and she didn't want to buy, so I went over there. We came back and the weather is so nice. I let DS play outside a bit and I was watching him run around, and realized that DD was only a couple months older when we moved into our house. And now she's 6. It doesn't feel like that much time has passed, but I guess it does tend to go faster once you start having kids. In the moment, it feels like DS will be like this forever but in reality, he'll be 6 before I know it. And for those of you who have teenagers, you're probably thinking he'll be 16 before I know it.

1 comment:

  1. No kidding... time does fly.

    I think you should make a layout about this.... it would make for some great journalling, and maybe then & now pictures? :)

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!