Thursday, September 23, 2010

More with Creative Charms!

My blog post for Creative Charms today (I just can't get enough of their gorgeous velvet flowers!!):

Who's ready for fall? The weather is cooler where I am, and it's making me want to turn to all my fall paper. Creative Charms has some really adorable stuff just perfect for accenting fall layouts. For this layout, I used Echo Park "A Walk in the Park" pp again, and I'm loving it's fall pallet. I found adorable velvet flowers at Creative Charms, of just the right fall-orange color. And all the gems are part of the Deal of the Month (Boy). I love how the little gem accents the heart - gives it just the perfect touch :)





Supplies:
Vintage Poppies with Pearl Brads - CINNAMON
Deal of the Month
or
Gradient Gem Sticker - BLUE

I also made a little card, again using my Deal of the Month and Webster's Pages Petite Papers from the Lullaby Lane collection. For the "O" letter, I used on the the big round epoxy stickers and popped it out with a pop dot :)

6 comments:

  1. wow so much detail in that layout! beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The L/O is stunning!!!nice picture and beautiful colors.(stunning details as always!!)
    And the card is so very sweet!!!Beautiful work.
    Have a nice weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Великолепная страница, как всегда очень гармоничный дизайн! Фото папы с дочкой - очень милое!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your layout and all those details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous gorgeous details. i love the charms and trim on the layout and you knhow how much i loooove that card :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. that layout is stunning Ilene. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!