Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Gift sets!

Hello, today I wanted to share tow gift sets I made of a gift bag and a card to match. I used the wonderful new collection "Penny Emporium" by BoBunny... I just love the vintage elements with a Steampunk flavor and the most gorgeous colors of blues and purples.

Here's the first set. I also added a little something to the insides of the cards. The cards are 4x8 - they come from a pack of card bases that I had, so they have envelopes that go with them.





























And here's the second set. Again, I decorated the inside of the card and used some layered chipboard on the bag and on the card for a little detail. The intricate flourishes on the bags were made using a BoBunny die (see below for list of products).




























BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Penny Emporium
Layered Chipboard: Penny Emporium
Noteworthy: Penny Emporium
Die: Elegant Border

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!