Monday, April 20, 2015

More BoBunny cards!

As promised, today I'm sharing two more cards, using the BoBunny "Heritage" collection. This time I added a little mixed media into the mix to spice things up a bit, but still stuck to the same simple design. As with yesterday's cards, I again matched the inside of the card decor to the outside.

For the first card, I added some BoBunny bronze mist and Pearlescents on the outside, and on the inside, I echoed the flower theme. (The chipboard letters are from an older BoBunny collection - "The Avenues")



For the second card, I used one of the new BoBunny stencils to add the dimensional stars with molding paste. The inside of the card echoes the white with the subtle white flowers in the top corner.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!