I used the new "Our Lil' Monster" collection from Bo Bunny to create this frame for my son Dexter's room. His only request for it was that it have "a lot" of monsters... I think I fulfilled that pretty well! I used an unfinished frame from Michael's and painted it white to begin with. The inner dimensions are 12x12, so with the wide outer frame, it's a pretty large piece. I loved all the monsters in this collection and the bright colors! I used the papers, die-cuts, chipboard, bling, and stickers to complete this project. I also used foam adhesive to pop up a lot of the elements for more dimension. Thanks for taking a look!