Saturday, December 14, 2013

Christmas Mini Album

I really love Bo Bunny's mini albums. They come pre-printed, so it totally saves time. Usually, covering naked chipboard albums is the most time-consuming, tedious part, so I was happy to have that work done for me already :) I decided to get ahead this year by creating a mini album for the Christmas season with the pages all ready to go for photos. Seven 4x6 photos will fit inside, so I can pick the very best ones.




Page 1 (inside front cover). I inked all the edges throughout the album, and added dots to some of the pages. For the flower centers, I used round chipboard shapes and brads from the collection:



Page 2. I added photo mats to the pages, cut to fit 4x6 photos. For the first page, I made sure I aligned it so that the photo will be seen through the cover window. Again, I added some candy cane circles from the 12x12 chipboard sheet to the flower centers, and added glitter to them:



Page 3. For all the photo mats where the embellishments overlap the mat, I was careful to make sure I didn't glue down the parts that touched the mat, so that when the photos are added, they can slide in easily:



Page 4:



Page 5. I just couldn't resist cutting this awesome Santa from the paper and adding him to one of the pages instead of using it for a photo - he's well worth the space:



Page 6:



Page 7:



Page 8:



Page 9. The Noteworthy pack had a few great journaling spots, and I wanted to make sure I used at least one of the pages for adding some memories. This page was perfect for it, since I didn't want to cover up the cute image of the kids skating:



Page 10:



Detail from page 10 - I really love the bling flourishes on this page. I also added a chipboard star to the top of the tree and added glitter to it:


And finally, the back cover. I added a layered chipboard embellishment to the back:



I hope you guys liked my mini. I'm looking forward to filling it up with pics :)



3 comments:

  1. Hi Ilene, beautiful album.. It's nice that they do half of the work for you.. I bought the Silver and Gold pad this year, only used it once.. Anyway Happy Holiday's to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful mini. love each page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful! Every page is great! Kudos to you

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!