Thursday, August 1, 2013

Dreams do come true...

And today I'm sharing a dream-come-true kind of moment. It's hard to formulate the right words to adequately share my excitement... when I got the email from Kris, I admit I read it a few times - I just couldn't believe my name was really meant to be there...... I made the Bo Bunny DT!!

You know, that pp I buy ALL THE TIME. I don't think they've ever had a collection I didn't like and some of their releases have been my favorites of all time. And the other girls on that DT?? Super talented ladies... I can't even believe I will be creating alongside them. And some of them have been on the DT for years and years - what other proof would you need that Bo Bunny is an amazing company to work for - no one ever wants to leave!!

I am sooo looking forward to starting this new journey :)

Here is the entire DT:



And here are their blogs if you want to check out their amazing work:

1. Agnieszka Bellaidea - Canada
2. Amy Voorthuis - Netherlands
3. Bernii Miller - Australia
4. Denise Van Deventer – South Africa
5. Evgenia Petzer - South Africa
6. Gabrielle Pollacco - Canada
7. Ilene Tell - Delaware, USA (That's me!!!!)
8. Irene Tan - Malaysia
9. Juliana Michaels – Ohio, USA
10. Kaori Fujimotto - Japan
11. Keri Babbitt - Utah, USA
12. Lisa Nazario-Gregory - Florida, USA
13. Lisa Novogrodski - Rhode Island, USA
14. Lynn Shokoples - Canada
15. Maryia Potapovich - Republic of Belarus
16. Megan Gourlay – New Zealand
17. Rhonda A. Van Ginkel - Minnesota, USA
18. Romy Veul - Netherlands
19. Solange Marques - Brazil
10. Tracee Provis - United Kingdom
21. Ulrika Wandler - Sweden

5 comments:

  1. Well done, enjoy your time there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Ilene! So excited to be designing with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Ilene! I'm am looking forward to designing alongside you and getting to know you better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big Congrats Ilene!! This is so well deserved, your work is always gorgeous! I'm so looking forward to getting to know you better and just know we're going to have a great time together on this team! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Ilene...I am super excited to be working together and also looking forward to getting to know you a little better! xx

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!