Monday, June 24, 2013

Paper Nest Dolls - Summer release!!

***For Paper Nest Dolls new summer release BLOG HOP, scroll down to post below***


Digital versions of these stamps regularly sell for $3.00 each, but today and tomorrow (Tuesday June 25th)you can get 14 images for only $25 here in our shop! AND all rubber stamps are 20% off! In order to get the discount on the RUBBER STAMPS, please email Christine at papernestdolls@yahoo.com and she will send you a paypal invoice.

I made some cards with the newly released stamps that I would like to share today and tomorrow. As always, the images are colored with Copics. The backgrounds are colored with pencils.

First up, is "Celebrate". I used Echo Park "Scoot" collection, and gold Smooch ink. I have a video tutorial on coloring this stamp with Copics HERE.


"U R a Treasure" is made using Fancy Pants paper and some real seashells, as well as gold and silver accents:



And the inside:

And finally for today, I have "The Sky is the Limit", using the new My Mind's Eye paper. I added an eyelt to the tag I cut out from the paper, and tied some October Afternoon bake's wine to it for some texture.


And the inside:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!