Sunday, January 20, 2013

More Copic Cards!

I have some more cards to share using the sweet and adorable Paper Nest Dolls Stamps - they're all available at Christine's Etsy Shop. Also, be sure to check out the newly updated blog and main store site, they look amazing. As always all the coloring is done with Copics.

Ok, here is the first one - it's a little cowboy. I used a combo of My Mind's Eye and October Afternoon paper.



Here is a Get Well Soon card, using a really sweet umbrella girl stamp. All the pearls are from Flourish With A Bling, and the paper is Echo Park.


And last, a funky little birthday card called "Make A Wish". It's a little lemonade stand girl and the flourishes are again from Flourish With A Bling. The paper is a combination of My Mind's Eye and Crate Paper.


3 comments:

  1. Thanks again for making my stamps look adorable ! I never would have thought of adding freckles to my cowboy , but you made him look cute : )
    Having you lead my Design Team is going to be wonderful !, I think we will have a lot of fun .

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way.. They are ALL super cute , not just cowboy ! Love how you did the umbrella one, colors are great...and I love how fun you made the lemonade stand card. Very cheerful !

    ReplyDelete
  3. really lovely cards, and wonderful coloring with the copics!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!