Sunday, December 30, 2012

Flying Unicorn Guest DT!

Today, I have the pleasure of sharing projects I made using the Flying Unicorn January 2013 kit - "Carpe Diem"!! It's so gorgeous, it's unbelievable. I had the main kit and all the add-ons to design with, so there was a ton of stuff! OMG, I was so excited to open my package. It was full of Pink Paislee (Portfolio) and Fancy Pants....and...Basic Grey's "Serenade"! I was so excited to get that - I've been dying to get that line but it was sold out everywhere. It'[s even more gorgeous in person. Also, you get lots of cool mediums and other goodies to design with. I supplemented with my lovely stash of Flourish With a Bling flourishes (and a fence embellie).

There's also a box, with a 6x6 mini that fits inside, and enough 6x6 Magnolia pp's to finish it! It has a cover + 5 pages and my plan is to finish it off with my collection of Magnolia stamps - I have 5 now, so it's perfect :) So far, I did alter the box itself. The mini album will be about my fave quotes. The top I altered using a corrugated cardboard pp sheet that was part of the kit:

I also made some layouts from Halloween. The first one is my son, "Knight in Shining Armour":

Another one from Halloween 2012, my daughter, "Snow Princess":

And finally, a layout of both of the kids from a couple months ago, at the Pumpkin Patch:


  1. Hi Ilene :) You just rocked this so yummy!!!!!!!!!

  2. Hi Ilene!! So glad to have you guesting at FUL this month. Your projects are absolutely fantastic!!! The box looks SO gorgeous, wow!!!


I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!