Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Nikki Sivils Projects

The ScrapStreet team got some Nikki Sivils - Flaming Butterfly line goodies to play with and these were published there last month, and now I can finally share them on my blog! I'll share two of the projects now, and another couple a little later.

This first one is called The Blue Vase, and it's of my grandparents right after their wedding - this vase is a beautiful blue crystal.


This one is called Peace Love and Disney, and it's from our Disney trip back in October '09.

2 comments:

  1. oh wow,this is beautiful,love the blue vase,the picture is SO nice!!!And the Disney is so very nice!!You are sp pretty!!!
    Have a nice day.
    Your work is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the bread ties on the disney one :D

    great lo's :D

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!