Monday, June 28, 2010

Banner of the Wekk at Inspire Me!

I'm so excited to have made the banner at InspireMe! So if you look at the very top of the page or on the right-hand side, you'll see it. I would like to share the altered canvas that is being featured on InspireMe right now. And I'm also a featured member this week there as well :) So exciting since I always talk about how much I love Webster's Pages!

For this project, I altered a MME 12x12 stretched canvas. I think it'll look great hanging in our purple room :)









4 comments:

  1. Congrats!!!!you deserve,your work is amazing!!
    Enjoy...and i'm waiting to see your next project!!
    Greetings from the Netherlands,Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, that is gorgeous, must have taken forever :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous, Ilene! :) Love it! Hope your summer's getting off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ilene.
    I love all of the details in your work. You are such an inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!